Introducing seL4 3.2.0
- ARM Hypervisor support.
- ARM Jetson-TK1: Cleanup.
- Benchmarking now supports tracking of syscalls.
- Support for XSAVE feature set for x86 CPUs.
- Simplified ARM platform selection during configuration.
- Several enhancements for both
ARMhave been made. Please see the commit log for details.
- No API changes in this release.
seL4_BootInfohas a new entry for IOSpace caps for ARM SMMU.
- This release is source compatible.
git log 3.1.0..3.2.0 in https://github.com/seL4/seL4
See the 3.2.0 manual included in the release for detailed descriptions of the new features. Or ask on the mailing list!