seL4 Version 10.1.0 Release
Announcing the release of
seL4 10.1.0 with the following changes:
10.1.0 2018-11-07: SOURCE COMPATIBLE
- structures in the boot info are not declared ‘packed’
- these were previously packed (in the GCC attribute sense)
- some field lengths are tweaked to avoid padding
- this is a source-compatible change
- ARM platforms can now set the trigger of an IRQ Handler capability
- seL4_IRQControl_GetTrigger allows users to obtain an IRQ Handler capability and set the trigger (edge or level) in the interrupt controller.
- Initial support for NVIDIA Jetson TX2 (ARMv8a, Cortex A57)
- AARCH64 support added for raspberry pi 3 platform.
- Code generation now use jinja2 instead of tempita.
- AARCH32 HYP support added for running multiple ARM VMs
- AARCH32 HYP VCPU registers updated.
- A new invocation for setting TLSBase on all platforms.
- Kbuild/Kconfig/Makefile build system removed.
Refer to the git log in
git log 10.0.0..10.1.0
See the 10.1.0 manual included in the release or ask on the mailing list!