CAmkES Version camkes-3.10.0 Release
Announcing the release of
camkes-3.10.0 with the following changes:
camkes-3.10.0 2021-06-10 Using seL4 version 12.1.0
- Fixed new line generation in
- Added const expression attributes to help convert CAmkES attributes to literals.
- Fixed broken Python nosetests that weren’t updated when moving to Python3 from Python2.
- Added caching when querying DMA frame physical addresses to avoid unnecessary kernel context switch overheads.
- Changed templates and libraries to be DMA cache-aware and to not ignore requests for cache-able memory allocations.
- Added a macro function for every dataport to query its size.
- Changed DMA bookkeeping to keep track of pools of frames and not individual frames.
- Added code to sanitize the names of nested components for the naming of a components’ DMA pool.
- Converted the repository to use SPDX license tags.
- Fixed the passing of LD flags to the linker from CAmkES generation tools.
- Added the failing C pre-processor command to an exception in the CAmkES parser tools for easier diagnosis.
- Moved the CAmkES component interface header contents away from
camkes.hand into separate header files that is included by
- Simplified the
- Fix handling of array parameters for the CAmkES templates.
- Sped up proofs for cdl-refine.
- Fixed a CMake argument marshalling bug in the
- DMA pools now require an option to be set explicitly to be made to be cache-able. In a
.camkesCAmkES assembly file, add the following
<component name>.dma_pool_cached = True;in the ‘configuration’ block to make a component’s DMA pool to be cached. Additionally, use
camkes_dma_allocin libsel4camkes with the correct arguments to allocate cached DMA memory from that pool.
git log camkes-3.9.0..camkes-3.10.0 in
See the documentation or ask on the mailing list!