Camkes Version camkes-3.6.0 Release
Announcing the release of
camkes-3.6.0 with the following changes:
camkes-3.6.0 2018-11-07 Using seL4 version 10.1.0
- AARCH64 is now supported.
- CakeML components are now supported.
querytype to Camkes ADL to allow for querying plugins for component configuration values.
- Components can now make dtb queries to parse device information from dts files.
- Component definitions for serial and timer added on exynos5422, exynos5410, pc99.
- Preliminary support for Isabelle verification of generated capDL.
- See cdl-refine-tests/README for more information
- Simplify and refactor the alignment and section linking policy for generated Camkes binaries.
- Dataports are now required to declare their size in the ADL.
- Templates now use seL4_IRQHandler instead of seL4_IRQControl, which is consistent with the seL4 API.
- This change is BREAKING.
- Remove Kbuild based build system.
- Remove caches that optimised the Kbuild build system, which are not required with the new Cmake build system.
- Added virtqueue infrastructure to libsel4camkes, which allows virtio style queues between components.
- Any dataport definitions that did not specify a size must be updated to use a size.
- Any template that used seL4_IRQControl must be updated to use seL4_IRQHandler.
- Projects must now use the new Cmake based build system.
git log camkes-3.5.0..camkes-3.6.0 in
See the documentation or ask on the mailing list!